Welcome

Here goes the first attempt of having a piano studio blog. Hopefully this will help with the communication between student, teacher and parent. I just want to let you know how much I enjoy teaching your kids - they are all great. I will use this section of the blog to post important information, so please read it frequently.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Lesson Schedule

Here is the schedule for the next couple of months

JANUARY-

3rd - 7th - regular lessons
10th - 14th - regular lessons
17th - 21st - regular lessons (no school on Mon., please call to reschedule lessons)
24th & 25th - master class

FEBRUARY-

Jan31 - 4th - regular lessons
7th - 11th - regular lessons
14th - 18th - regular lessons
22nd & 23rd - master class - since there is no school on Monday, I have moved the Monday class to Wednesday - if this causes a conflict, please let me know and I will work something else out - Thanks!

Please call or email if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment